Renuncia de responsabilidad
Seshamo no es directamente responsabile de las informaciones relativas a las webs listadas y, en particular, no garantiza su precisión y/o calidad.
Además, Seshamo no es responsable por el contenido considerado inadecuado o insuficiente de los sitios alojados en su red o generado por los resultados de una busqueda.
Términos del Servicio (en inglés)
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING USER AGREEMENT (INCLUDING THE LEGAL DISCLAIMER, LIABILITY LIMITATIONS AND OTHER PROVISIONS BELOW) CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THIS WEB SITE OR USING OUR OTHER SERVICES.
By using the Seshamo.com Web site or our other services, you agree to the terms of this User Agreement. If you do not agree to the terms of this User Agreement, you may not use our Web site or other services. We reserve the right, at any time, to modify, alter, or update this User Agreement, and you agree to be bound by such modifications, alterations, or updates once they are posted on our Web site.
These Terms apply to anyone who uses Seshamo (the Service), from our Members to people stopping by and using the social tools featured on our pages.
If you're signing up just to rate, vote on them, or post comments, these terms will, by design, cover a lot more than you might need! Then, when you're ready to become a Seshamo writer these terms will continue to apply to you and any content that you post.
These Terms may change from time to time; you can always check in on the most current version at www.seshamo.com/about/disclaimer. By your continuing use of the service, you're agreeing to these terms.
Description of Service
Seshamo makes available a collection of resources to registered (free) account holders, including hosting services (the "Service") for our writers who wish to create their own customized "Article" on our site. A web surfer can quickly explore articles on topics of interest, allowing him or her to quickly find thoughtful, personal, and handbuilt collections of links to relevant online content.
In order to use the Service, including new services or functionality that will be made available by Seshamo from time to time, Members must abide by these Terms of Service. If a user fails to follow these rules, Seshamo can discontinue their ability to use the Service entirely. In addition, we have the right to delete your account and corresponding articles without notice if we see evidence of abuse or other inappropriate activity.
Registering: You agree that you are at least 18 years of age on the date that you registered with Seshamo. If any information that you provide during registration is not accurate (or if Seshamo has reasonable grounds to believe so), then as detailed further below under "Termination," Seshamo has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse to grant you further access to the Service. You will receive a registration confirmation email at the email account you provide us. Your Seshamo account will not be activated until you respond to the email by clicking on the link enclosed. Please check your spam filters if you're not hearing from us!
You will be responsible for any activities that take place under your name and password, or that take place on or via any of your articles. If you become aware of any unauthorized use of your password or account, or any other breach of security, please cancel your Article immediately. It is up to you to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. Seshamo is not liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the provisions of these Terms.
Privacy: You also understand and agree that as part of the Service, you may receive certain communications from Seshamo, such as account creation confirmations, royalty statements, service announcements, administrative messages and any of the opt-in Seshamo newsletters. You will be able to opt out of most of these communications, but not others (such as ones concerning your account and your royalties). We'll promise to keep notes from us at a minimum (we don't like crowded inboxes, either!). If you don’t want to receive ANY messages from us, you will need to cancel your account. Sorry.
And, of course, Seshamo promises to never ever ever rent or sell your personal information, and you will never receive email from a third party as a result of your relationship with us, unless you explicitly opt in to do so.
Please remember that Seshamo reserves the right to cancel your account if we suspect that you're spamming, sharing illegal content, abusing or maligning another community member or individual, or any other activities that don't fit the spirit of the site. We promise not to do this without fair cause and alerting you first. By following the below rules, we're betting you'll be just fine.
- You are solely responsible for your conduct and any data, text, information, screen names, links, graphics, photos, profiles, audio and video clips, and links ("Content") that you submit, post and display on your articles or via the Service.
- You cannot Spam. We hate Spam. Everyone hates Spam. Meet our Zero Tolerance Policy: You cannot modify, adapt or hack the Seshamo website. You also cannot use our platform to spam or attack others online, on the site or off.
- You must not abuse, harass, threaten, malign, flame or intimidate other members, staff, others who use the Service, bloggers or others online. Nor may you upload, post or otherwise include any Content that is defamatory, libelous, tortuous, vulgar, obscene, invasive of privacy, racially or ethnically objectionable, hateful, promotes or provides instructional information about illegal activities, or promotes any act of cruelty to animals or certain vegetables.
- Thou shalt not create Adult and R or X-rated articles without marking them appropriately.
- You cannot create articles or use the Service for any illegal or unauthorized purpose, or to promote or make solicitations for any illegal or unauthorized activity.
- You cannot transmit content in breach of a confidentiality or fiduciary obligation you may have.
- You cannot attempt to automatically redirect surfers to other domains, mislead surfers of the origins of the Content contained in your article.
- You may not develop restricted or password-only articles, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to from another accessible page).
- You cannot interfere with or disrupt the Service, or any servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service.
- You cannot collect or store personal data about other users, except that you may encourage surfers to contact you and you may, in return, contact them back.
- You cannot have more than one user account on Seshamo, even if you have more than one e-mail address
- You cannot use machines, algorithms or other automatic functions to generate contents or accesses to web pages
- You cannot defame or in any other way harass other members.
- You must not create articles that contain referral links or other profit-generating links or codes.
As a member, you will be able to incorporate various forms of Content into your articles. Seshamo does not claim ownership of the Content you place. The Content will be owned by you or a third party from whom you got permission to post the content. By placing Content on your article, however, you grant Seshamo a worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license, for as long as your article is displayed on Seshamo, to reproduce, display, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your articles on Seshamo. Seshamo may preserve and store Content, and may also disclose Content if required to do so by law or if Seshamo believes in good faith that such preservation or disclosure is reasonably necessary to: (a) comply with legal process (e.g., subpoenas); (b) enforce these Terms of Service; © respond to claims that any Content violates the rights of third parties; or (d) protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Seshamo, its users and the public.
The member, and not Seshamo, will be fully responsible for all Content that is uploaded, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available on his or her article. Seshamo cannot guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. Seshamo does not pre-screen Content, but will have the right (but not the obligation) in its sole discretion to refuse or remove any Content for any reason, including Content that may violate these Terms, or that is otherwise objectionable. Seshamo also cannot take responsibility for anything that your surfers may do in reliance on the Content you post.
Seshamo provides pre-built modules that make it easy for you to find and add links to various sites. However, just because we provide these modules does not mean we are responsible for their accuracy. The member is still responsible for what links he or she elects to put in his or her article.
Seshamo can modify or discontinue the service
Seshamo reserves the right at any time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Service (or any part thereof) with or without notice, without liability to you or any third party.
Disclaimer of warranties
The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You expressly understand and agree that your use of the Service is at your sole risk. Seshamo expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. Seshamo makes no warranty that the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error-free, or that the quality of any products, services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the service will meet your expectations, or that any errors in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of liability
You expressly understand and agree that Seshamo will not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, resulting from the use or the inability to use the Service, unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data, statements or conduct of any third party on the Service, or any other matter relating to the Service. Wow was that a long sentence.